Shockwave treatments are non-invasive and promotes accelerated recovery of injured soft tissue, bone, heel and joint pain. SW is an acoustic wave which carries high energy to painful areas which promotes regeneration and the reparative process of the bones, tendons and other soft tissues.
- Eliminate pain and accelerate healing
- Increases mobility
- Non-Surgical with minimal side effects
- Studies show significant pain reduction after 2-3 sessions
- Breaks down Scar Tissue
- Reversal of chronic inflammation
- Breaks up calcium build-up
- Chronic inflammatory conditions such as tendonitis, planter fasciitis, frozen shoulder, etc.
- Trigger point therapy