EFFECTIVE JULY 10, 2023, the following changes will be made to the “LATE CANCELLATION AND NO-SHOW POLICY”:
- We require TWENTY-FOUR  hours’ notice for any cancelations or changes to your appointments.
- Patient’s providing less than TWENTY-FOUR  hours for any cancelations will be charged a $50.00 fee unless an emergency has occurred.
- Definition: A patient who does not show up to their appointment at the scheduled time of their appointment and does not inform the clinic they need to cancel or reschedule their appointment.
- FIRST (1st) OFFENCE: Patient’s will be charged 50% of their scheduled appointment fee.
- THREE PLUS (3+) OFFENCES
- Patient’s will be charged 100% of their scheduled appointment fee.
- Online Booking Permissions will be revoked.
- Will be required to keep a credit card on file to schedule further appointments.
- EMERGENCY EXEMPTION.
SHOWING UP LATE TO YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT:
- If a patient is MORE THAN FIVE (5) MINUTES late to their scheduled appointment WITHOUT notice, we reserve the right to classify this appointment as a “No Show” and will be charged as such. We will do our best to get you in at the first available time slot our schedule allows.
MASSAGE THERAPY ADDITIONAL:
- Includes the above policy plus the following additions:
- A late cancellation or missed visit leaves a hole in the therapists’ day that could have been filled by another patient. As such, we require 24 hours’ notice for any cancellations or changes to your appointment. Patients who provide less than 24 hours’ notice, or miss their appointment, will be charged a cancellation fee to the card on file.
- Should you arrive later than your scheduled appointment, you will still be charged for the full-service amount. Arriving 30 minutes after the time of your scheduled appointment is considered a missed appointment. In the event this does occur, you will be charged the fee in accordance with this policy.
Please note that all our practitioners book one-on-one appointments to help you reach your health goals. Failure to comply with this policy, sacrifices a time that could be given to another patient in need.
We understand that some things are out of your control, such as unexpected traffic conditions, construction, accidents, etc. If this does occur to you and it is safe for you to do so, please call us to inform us.
It is best practice to do your best to arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment, so that we can get you settled into your exam room and ready for the practitioner. This will aid our office in being punctual.
Our office would love nothing more than to never be put into the situation we must enforce this policy. We hope you understand that this policy only benefits you as a patient, allows our clinic to be fair and respectful to all our patients.