COVID-19: Office Policy Updates
We are essential and we are open to see patients in our clinic in the “Grey – Lockdown” zone.
Due to the current covid-19 pandemic happening around the world and within our community, we have implemented a few new policies and procedures in addition to our previously updated covid-19 policies.
Procedures and Reminders
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment. If you show up early, we ask that you please remain in your car until at least 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. Please do your best to arrive on time and if you are running late, please call us to let us know – if you are running more than 10 minutes late, please be advised that you may have to wait to see your practitioner in fairness to other patient’s scheduled appointments.
- If you arrive to your appointment and the waiting room is full (all socially distanced chairs are occupied), we ask that you sign in at reception and then wait outside the clinic on one of the chairs in main hallway. One of our team members will come get you when it is safe to enter while remaining socially distant from other patients.
- As always, patients must wear a mask throughout the entirety of their appointment and while in the building.
- If you are ‘high risk’, have social distancing concerns, or any other concerns related to your safety during the Covid-19 pandemic, we are able to accommodate your treatment. We can schedule your appointment outside of operating hours as well as provide virtual appointments. Contact us if you’d like to learn more.
As of Monday, December 14, a Credit Card on File is Required for ALL Osteopathic Patients. Chiropractic patient’s are NOT applicable. As always, all information collected from any and all of our patients is kept confidential and secure within our office. The following is the purpose of this new policy.
- To keep patient’s accountable for their scheduled appointments. In respect to all of our patients trying to schedule appointments, patient’s will be subject to a $30.00 fee for a missed appointment. A missed appointment is when you do not show up to your scheduled appointment and do not call ANY TIME prior to your scheduled appointment to cancel or reschedule. If you call even 5 minutes before your appointment, you will not be charge the missed appointment fee.
- We hope we do not have to charge anyone for a missed appointment. Our goal for implementing this fee, is that our patient’s will do their best to communicate with our office if they are unable to make their appointment so that we can schedule another patient who is waiting for an appointment and to keep the patient flow under control to maintain a safe and socially distanced clinic to treat our patient’s with the highest standard of care.
- To a secure a convenient method of payment for any portion of services provided that your extended insurance does not cover, but for which you are liable. This could be amounts resulting from balances related to co-payment, deductible, co-insurance, non-covered services, or denials for no coverage/eligibility but is not limited to these scenarios.
ALL OSTEOPATHIC PATIENT’S WILL BE REQUIRED TO ADHERE TO THIS NEW POLICY.
If you do not wish to provide a credit card for your file, unfortunately we will be forced to discharge you as an osteopathic patient. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please reach out to us or click the following link for the Credit Card Authorization Form and FAQ.
If you have the means and do not have further questions, please print and fill out the authorization form at home and bring it to your appointment. This will help with congestion in the waiting room.
Thank you for your co-operation, understanding and patience during this unprecedented time.
Stay Safe and Healthy,
Spencer Jean, DO, DO(MP), MBA
The following are the days we are closed for the holidays:
- December 24
- December 25
- December 26
- December 31
- January 1